Best Spanish school in Barcelona
IH Barcelona’s Spanish language school is situated in the centre of the city – less than 5 minutes walk from Plaza Catalunya, which is the central square and communications hub of the city.
The school occupies 6 floors of a large corner building, which has a distinctive, triangular shape, somewhat similar to the famous ‘Flat-iron’ building in New York. The building dates from the beginning of the last century and has many attractive features: a very decorative street entrance, lots of natural light, high ceilings, etc.
The language school’s facilities include:
- 40 air-conditioned classrooms, all with natural light
- A computer room with free Internet access for our students
- Free access to the multimedia content of our online courses for the duration of your face-to-face course
- Free wireless internet access
- A library and study centre
- A bar which is open all day providing hot and cold food and drinks
- A terrace where you can relax in the sunshine
- Bathroom facilities for disabled students
The language school’s main reception area is located on the ground floor (floor B), just inside the street entrance.
The Spanish reception is located on the first floor (floor C).