Best Spanish school in Cadiz
- A 300 square-metre modern building in the best district of the city, Bahia Blanca, just a few steps from the beach and main shopping areas.
- 8 fully equipped classrooms with natural light, audiovisual systems and interactive whiteboard, and a conference room.
- Emergency exits, first-aid kit, wheelchair access, air conditioning.
- Video library, multimediaroom, WIFI and self-access computers.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am. to 9 pm. Emergency phone on weekends.
- Free WIFI and self-access computers.
- Free tutorials.
- Free orientation tour and free welcome drink on arrival.
- Student kit (course book, materials and folder, student card, student handbook).
- Arrival and departure pick-up (optional).
Upon completion of the course, our students receive a certificate and the Europass, a document in which those who are learning or have learnt languages can record and reflect on their language progress and cultural experience.
This document is recommended by the Council of Europe.
Clic International House constantly invests in teacher development, methodology and new technologies.
The school offers high quality in training and services and has gained prestige and recognition from The Cervantes Institute.