Booking your Spanish course
Bookings can be made in the following ways:
- by completion of an application form
- by letter
- by phone – although telephone bookings must be confirmed in writing
- by fax
- by e-mail
The following information should be included:
- Name / age / sex / nationality / mother tongue
- Address / profession
- Approximate level of Spanish – i.e. Beginner / Elementary / etc
- Type of course/ number of weeks/ starting date
- Accommodation required
- Smoker or non-smoker / allergies or dietary restrictions
- Estimated date and time of arrival
- Transfer, if required
Please try and supply all this information – it will help us in choosing the course and accommodation that will best suit your needs.
All payments should be made in euros. Payment in other currencies can be accepted in certain cases by agreement.
Payments can be made by:
- Cheque (drawn on a Spanish Bank account) to International House Madrid
- Credit card
- Bank transfer (all bank charges must be paid in advance by the sender) and should be made payable to:
Account holder: International House Madrid
Bank name: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya
Branch address: Génova 13, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Account No: 0182-4043-92-001004724-5
Notification of any cancellation must be sent in writing to:
International House Madrid – Spanish Department
Zurbano, 8 – 28010 Madrid, Spain
Where a cancellation is received at least 30 days before the course is due to start, the booking fee of €180 will be refunded (less €45 for administrative costs).
For cancellations received after that day, the booking fee will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances and even then less €45 for administrative costs.