- Registration form: Please fill in the registration form online on our lacunza.com site. You can also book by phone, as well.
- Deposit: Send a €250 deposit via postal order, bank check, bank transfer (ensure that you indicate your name!), Euro check or VISA card.With bank transfers, please send us a copy of the receipt.Please note that you are liable for any bank charges.
- Confirmation: Once you have booked, we will send you confirmation of your booking, a receipt of deposit, and details on additional services requested.
- Course payment: Payment of the balance must be made at least 21 days before the start of the course.
- Details for the accommodation: We will send you details of your accommodation 10 days before the start of the course. Please let us know where you want this information to be sent. Remember you can use the school address to receive correspondence.
- Keep all receipts in case you have to present them upon arrival.
- Student card: Bring a passport picture for your student card.
- Overdue balance: If there are any outstanding money, full payment must be made on the first day of the course.
Last minute bookings
If you book less than 21 days in advance you must first call to check that there is space available at the school, and pay for the whole course upon booking.
Bookings will only be valid and binding upon reception of the deposit.
- Account holder: Lacunza – International House – San Sebastian
- Bank name: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya (BBV)
- Branch address: C/Urbieta 21 20006 San Sebastian Spain
- Bank Number: 0182.0307.14
- IBAN: ES30 0182 0307 1402 0052 8100
Swift code: BBVAESMMXXX
Postal Orders, bank cheques and Eurocheques
Lacunza – International House – San Sebastian
Mundáiz 8, 20012 San Sebastian, España
Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard)
Payment by credit card is also possible but will require you to fax us confirmation of payment.
Notification of all cancellations should be made in writing to Lacunza.
If you cancel:
- Over 21 days before the course begins, we refund all fees paid, less €60
- Under 20 days before the course, we refund all fees paid, less €90 (€150 if accommodation booked)
- On or after the first day, all fees non-refundable.
EU citizens are entitled to use the local Social Security services, but you must complete an E-111 form at the Social Security office in your country before coming to Spain. Remember to bring the original copy with you.
Citizens of other countries must check which insurance companies in your country are accepted by the Social Security in Spain.
We recommend that students take out travel insurance. If you wish, the school can provide travel insurance with coverage from departure to return to your country. Ask us for information if you require this service.
Age The minimum age of students we accept to attend our courses is 17, except for the Junior Summer Courses, private lessons and group programmes.
Attendance In order to preserve the high standard of teaching in the school, we insist that our students attend all lessons and do the homework exercises assigned. This enables the group to progress rapidly and at the same pace. Failure to fulfil these requirements may result in the student being placed in a lower class.
Behaviour The school reserves the right to expel students whose behaviour is unacceptable, disruptive or preventing the smooth running of the course.
Course extensions If you wish to extend your course you should let us know and pay before the Wednesday of your last week.
Discounts Reduced prices for long term courses, extra weeks and accommodation apply only when requested and paid in advance.
Need help with booking your course?
You can contact us by phone on +34 943 32 66 80 or by one of the other means listed at the foot of this page.
Nearly all of our bookings are dealt with by Isabel Martinez.