IH San Sebastian is located a 5 minute walk from the centre of San Sebastian, next to a large park. New premises were built and opened in July 2000, and were specially designed to be a modern Spanish language school.
Among other equipment we have:
- a large reception area with comfortable sofas
- a large social area
- a library with graded reading materials, Spanish newspapers and magazines
- an open air terrace with snacks, coffee and drinks machines
- air-conditioned classrooms
- computers with free Internet access for our Spanish students
- videos and cassette tape recorders, overhead projectors and hi-fi sound systems, among other teaching aids
The premises are a newly furbished building with a gymnasium next door, which students can become members of for short periods at excellent prices.
I’m from San Sebastian and I’ve known Lacunza-IH all my life. Now that I’m a Spanish teacher in the UK, I trust them and send my students there. They know how to live up to their reputation!
— Andrés López, San Sebastian
That’s good to know!