CLIC, Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural, founded in 1983 by Bernhard Roters, is a language school with an international character specialising in the teaching of Spanish to foreign students.
The young team of highly qualified teachers, who specialise in the assessment and development of language courses, are ready to transform your stay in Seville into an unforgettable experience.
The language school occupies a priviledged position just a stone’s throw away from the Town Hall, the Cathedral and the Royal Palaces. The setting is a typical Sevillian style building with Roman columns surrounding the central patio (pictured, above) and large sunny terraces in the heart of the city.
The building has been designed especially for teaching purposes with 25 classrooms, a lending library, a study room, a conference room, an Internet room and airconditioning throughout.
Our facilities include:
- Extensive opening hours: from 9 am to 9 pm without closing
- Student services and counselling in more than 5 languages
- Accommodation and airport transfer service
- Multimedia room and library
- Study room
- Language exchange service
- Free unlimited internet access
- Large central patio with digital satellite TV
- Specialised language bookshop
- Fax service for sending and receiving
- Tape and video hire
- Large roof garden with 600m of terrace
- Kitchen for practical classes
- Bar-café next to the school to meet other students, including Spanish people
Student feedback What did you enjoy most about the school?
“I’m really pleased with the whole school and I’d love to come back and do another course. The classes, the organisation, the teachers, the trips, the optional classes… There’s so much to tell you!”