I came to Valencia following the recommendation of some friends. It’s a city filled with light, and its people are very pleasant. You can also walk to the beach!
The school is very attractive, and is on one of the historical streets right next to the Valencia University, dating from the 15th century. The classes are enjoyable and the teachers have a great deal of experience and patience.
I would most certainly recommend Españolé-IH Valencia!.
Españolé International House Valencia is located in the city centre, and just a step away from all the interesting sights and services.
Españole Ih Valencia is set in two buildings right in the city centre, surrounded by shops, historical sites and the energetic Spanish city life.
Our new 650-square-metre chalet has 12 classrooms with interactive whiteboards, a workshop classroom with cooking facilities for our “Spanish cooking activities”, a big students area with computers, WIFI, vending machines, reading area with books and magazines, a terrace and a welcoming patio with a pond.
Our four story traditional building has 10 classrooms with interactive whiteboards, library, student’s area with computers, WIFI, vending machines and a roof terrace to relax under the sun.
All of the classrooms have natural light, air-conditioning and are fully equipped for language lessons.
We offer high-quality Spanish courses in a familiar and friendly atmosphere. Our aim is to teach you to speak Spanish as quickly as possible, while enjoying the Spanish lifestyle and culture.
The school has modern facilities and offers a wide range of courses given by extremely professional teachers. We take care of all the details with respect to student lodgings, and encourage our students to participate in the cultural activities we organise every week.
We at Españolé – Ih Valencia are concerned with all the aspects of your stay. From the moment you arrive to the day you return, we do our best to ensure you make the most of your stay with us.
Come and experience Espanolé International House Valencia!
10 reasons to choose Españolé-IH Valencia
- Medium size school with family atmosphere and personalized attention to our students
- Part of the International House World Organization
- Perfect location in the city centre, in the historic part of Valencia, and just a step away from the most important spots of the city.
- The school occupies two modern buildings, in total it has 23 spacious classrooms with air-conditioning. Library and videoteque, students’ room, internet area, free WI-FI, a small pond in the patio and rooftop terrace.
- Wide range of Spanish courses given by a great team of professional teachers
- Communicative-based teaching methods
- Our students come from a variety of countries, we try to maintain a high nationality mix. The majority of our students range from 20 to 40 years old
- Social programme with 4 activities included per week: City tour, dancing lessons, film in the school and cultural visit. Many other are organized as extra
- Accommodation: Host families, shared apartments, studios, residence, hostels and hotels.
- Valencia is a Mediterranean city with alternatives to suit all tastes. It has a charming old town, a fabulous climate, great sandy beaches and an people with an open friendly attitude
What else do we offer?
Emergency 24-hour service In the event of an emergency, students have an emergency 24-hour phone number they can call to ask for assistance.
Internet access and computers The school has a computer room with free Internet connection available to al its students.
Library The school has a library and video room for the use of all its students.
Student Card Upon their arrival, students are given a student card. This enables them to obtain discounts in many stores and serves to identify them as students of the school.
Transfers We organise transfers to and from your accommodation when you arrive at or leave for the airport or railway station.