About Spanish School in Malaga
Clic IH Malaga is situated in the center of the city, just off the main street Calle Larios, and a few steps away from Plaza de la Constitución. Opened in 2017, it’s the third Clic language school in Andalucía.
Our facilities include:
• Eight air-conditioned classrooms, all with natural light
• A common area
• Free WiFi
• A cafeteria which is open all day
• Wheelchair-accessible bathrooms
Where are we?
CLIC IH Malaga
Five reasons to choose our Spanish school in Malaga
- The Climate – Malaga has an all-year-round comfortable Mediterranean climate. There’s a reason why it’s such a popular tourist destination for people from all over Europe. Despite its smaller size, it’s one of the most visited places in Spain.
- Art – Malaga is the birthplace of Picasso as well as the home of many museums. Moreover, there is also a booming street art scene, so in short, there’s art everywhere!
- Shopping – For the one interested in shopping, there’s no need to go to Madrid. Malaga has a great district for high end shopping, situated close to the port.
- The Beach – You don’t have to drive or take a bus to get to this beach, it’s right next to the city center. After your Spanish classes, grab your towel and walk down to the beach for a swim!
- The Old Town – The old town in Malaga mixes tradition and modernity in a wonderful way. Have a walk down calle Granada to enjoy some tapas and drinks in the sun.
Courses at more than one centre
Take a combined Spanish course with us at two or more of our centres. Great for seeing more of Spain!