About our Spanish school in Palma
International House Palma occupies three floors of a bright, modern, spacious building in the center of Palma, just off the prestigious Passeig Mallorca avenue. The area around the school is partly residential and partly commercial, so there are several bars, restaurants, and hotels within a 2-3 minute walk.
The beautifully preserved old town, which contains most of the city’s main tourist attractions (including the cathedral and the ancient Arab baths), is just a 10-minute walk away.
Our facilities include:
- Reception on ground floor
- 13 classrooms
- Computer lab
- Chill-out area
- Air conditioning
- WiFi spot on third floor
Where we are:
Five reasons to choose our Spanish school in Palma
- A City on an Island – Get the best of two worlds – island life and city life. Mallorca is a beautiful island with several quaint smaller towns and a lot of beaches. However, the city of
palmahas around 300,000 inhabitants, so rest assurethat you won’t have to feel like you’re on a deserted island.
- Architecture – The city has an extraordinarily beautiful Gothic quarter and many fine monuments and squares. The principal attraction is the golden toned cathedral, which was built over a 300-year period following the conquest, and still dominates the skyline overlooking the harbor.
- The Sun – If you’re looking for an escape to a sunny paradise, look no further, here it’s almost always sunny!
- The coastline – Besides hanging out on the beach, the coastline of Mallorca offers up many amazing sights. For the more adventurous type, there’s also scuba diving and cave exploration.
- Nightlife – For being a relatively small city, Palma has an impressive nightlife. There’s something for everyone, ranging from small cozy bars to giant outdoor clubs.
Courses at more than one centre
Take a combined Spanish course with us at two or more of our centres. Great for seeing more of Spain!