About our Spanish school in San Sebastian
IH San Sebastian is located a 5-minute walk from the center of San Sebastian, next to a large park. New premises were built and opened in July 2000, specially designed to house a modern Spanish language school. The building is recently refurbished.
Our facilities include:
• A large reception area with comfortable sofas
• A large common area
• A library with a graded reading material, Spanish newspapers, and magazines
• An open-air terrace with snacks, as well as coffee and drink machines
• Air-conditioned classrooms
• Computers with free internet access for our students
• Video recording, overhead projectors, and sound systems, among other teaching aids
Where are we?
Lacunza International House - San Sebastián
Five reasons to choose our Spanish school in San Sebastian
Courses at more than one centre
Take a combined Spanish course with us at two or more of our centres. Great for seeing more of Spain!